Thursday, November 15, 2012

Animated Leaders

Anyone who talks about children has my attention. If it has to do with their care, their safety or their spiritual condition I am all ears.

So, when this article came out on a Tuesday in November, I was livid!  I am not an atheist. I believe in a true, living, just God who is the creator of all things. I believe he was born sinless and took our sins upon him. I believe children are His creation and very open and naive in their early years. They are pliable and able to be taught right from wrong and good from bad. That's why I was so upset by this article.


This article should shake you to the core!

When a network news reporter calls you...you'd better respond! This article about atheists hit the news yesterday and I got the call. My staff said I was very 'animated' while I was talking on the phone. She didn't print half the comments I said but hit the high spots. I think targeting kids with atheism is the last straw for me.
http://christiannews.net/2012/11/14/atheist-activists-targeting-children-with-good-without-god-campaign/

I would appreciate your comments after reading this article. I have been trembling just thinking about the children and families who are going to be led down this path of lies straight from Satan himself. If someone doesn't speak up for the children...who will.

Please pray with me that God will be known!

No comments: